How to Find Top Online Casinos and No Deposit Free Spins
It's a player's market in 2020, and there are plenty of great promotions on offer. If you're wondering what you should look out for, good and bad, onlinecasinopower.com has put together this quick guide to help you find the top online casinos.
Register at the Top Online Casinos with Our Help
Deciding which sites are best can seem tricky, so here are some of the criteria we use when determining recommendations.
- Software - A broad range of engaging games, both slots and table games, plus mobile compatibility and live options are a strong selling point.
- Promo Codes - All else being equal, great bonuses are a little something extra to make certain establishments stand out from the crowd.
- Licensing and Regulation - Strong licensing arrangements, such as being regulated from Malta or the UK, are significant assets for a site's reputation and comforting for players.
- Banking Options - A good selection of funding methods is always useful, and so is swift processing times and low (or no) associated fees.
- Customer Service/Complaints - With the best will in the world, things can go wrong sometimes. That's why good customer service and resolution of legitimate complaints is important and reassuring for players picking where to play.
Why the Best Casinos have No Deposit Bonuses
The top online casinos are engaged in fierce competition for the attention of prospective players. Because of the proliferation of online gambling sites, it's very much a player's market, with sites offering deals to encourage players to register.
Free Spins vs Free Cash for Slots and Table Games
Players from the USA or Canada looking at the top online casinos may have a choice between free spins and free cash. The latter is significantly more flexible and can be used for the vast majority (perhaps all) of the games on a given site. If you're interested in trying new things and seeing how various games work, this can be a better way to go. In addition, free cash can be used for both slots and table games (although it's worth noting slots tend to contribute more towards wagering requirements). No deposit free spins are mostly tied to one specific slot game. However, if you really like that game and are going to spend a lot of time playing it anyway, then that might be what you prefer.
Other Welcome Promotions for New Players
Players who signup and deposit can often benefit from match deposit promotions. This sees a site match the money put in by the player. Usually, these offers only apply to a first deposit, but some are for multiple occasions. The average rate is 100% (effectively doubling your money), with a ceiling of perhaps a couple of hundred pounds/dollars. The top online casinos may also have loyalty programs, which new players join automatically. These free clubs allow players to earn points as they wager, and then turn the points into rewards including free cash.
How to Avoid Bonuses that are Too Good to be True
- Check the Terms - The standard wagering requirement is about 30-40x a bonus' value. If you encounter one that's 200x, that'll both hugely increase the time it takes and the odds on being able to withdraw anything. Don't be led astray by a headline figure if there are nasty details lurking in the terms.
- Reputation - Check quickly to see if a site's reputation is sound or suspicious. Sometimes offers that look too good to be true are. A bonus is worthless if the site involved has a reputation for not paying out.
- Licensing - A major warning sign is when a site has no licensing/regulatory information. This is typically on the bottom of every page, and if it's unclear then stay away.